Monday, February 18, 2013

Cupcake Craft Challenges GD - FISHING YOU A FINTASTIC BIRTHDAY - greeting card made with SKdigis

I made this card for a guest designer spot this week at Cupcake Craft Challenges, which I am also sponsoring for the week.  Thanks for having me, it is an honor and a big pleasure to work with you and create for this weeks challenge.  The theme this week is to create with a doily, lace and twine.  I made my own doily with the Silhouette, colored the image with Copic markers added some pop dots and here it is... I love the results and hope you do too... Thanks for stoping by.

SKdigis digital stamp GOLDFISH + SENTIMENT
Challenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Guest Designer
Freshly made Sketches - Sketch # 73

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! Love that cute fish. Hope you enjoyed guest designing this week. keeley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that little fish is so cute! Darling card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)