Thursday, February 28, 2013

Cardabilities # 70 - I AM LUCKY - greeting card made with SKdigis

Hello everyone,  today is my last post for Cardabilites with sketch # 70.  I was serving on the team for 2 consecutive terms and sadly, my time as DT member has ended.  I want to thank Karan Gerber for having me, it was a great DT experience, and also want to wish her the best always... her sketches are unique and wonderful to work with and even though I am not going to be on the DT, I will be using her sketches.   Please visit Cardabilites and check out the great projects made by the rest of the DT.  Talent overflows the blog every day with DT samples and participants... you must not miss it.
And now, to my card.  I cut all the papers with my Silhouette, which has become my must precious tool.  Colored the SKdigis images with Copic markers, and did the fussy cutting for all those clovers.  Embossed the paper with my Cuttlebug and embossing folder Moroccan Screen, added some velvet ribbon and pop dots.  Hope you like my card.

SKdigis digital stamp Queen Bee Lucky Irish

Challenges:
Cardabilites - Sketch # 70 - DT sample


9 comments:

  1. This card is so adorable! Love the shamrocks and that cute little bee! I also love the embossing!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is one gorgeous card. I love that digi image & the embossed background. What an amazing card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable ,cute image beautifully colored and the embossing is so nice. The shamrock border is also fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and fun! Love the white, embossed background with the bright green clovers!
    {hugs}
    Indy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute. Thanks for the time as a fellow DT at the Cardabilities and good luck with your scrappy happy future <3 Petra

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool card...where is that shamrock banner, border? i am hunting it now, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Your fussy cutting is AMAZING and really makes the clover POP! CUTE card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)