Friday, February 15, 2013

Cardabilities Sketch # 69 - IF FRIENDS WHERE FLOWERS - Greeting cad made with SKdigis

Hello everyone! another two weeks have gone by and here is my sample card for sketch reveal # 69 at Cardabilities.  Isn't it a great sketch?... I loved it... :)   For this card I used Basic Grey papers, Cuttlebug and dies for the hearts and all the other elements I designed and cut with my beloved Silhouette.  The digital stamp is one of my designs and you can find it in my shop... I am adding the direct link under the card picture.
   
SKdigis digital stamp FLOWERS IN BLOOM

Now, I want to invite you to join us for this challenge... you have 2 weeks to do your card, and link it in Cardabilities Challenge Blog.

Challenges:
Cardabilities: Sketch # 69
Crafting by Designs - Heart not Valentine
Lady Anne's Challenges - ATG
Art Impressions - Heart required


5 comments:

  1. Wow fabulous hun and love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Lady anne's challenges . Hugs Trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i must try this flower. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, love the sentiment it is one of my favourites. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch Sonia x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)