Thursday, February 14, 2013

IT'S A GIRL - greeting card

Hello everyone, I made this little cute card for a short tutorial that you can find at All That Stickles.  I selected the papers and the matching stickles, with my cuttlebug I embossed the white paper using Swiss Dots embossing folder, which is one of my favorites :)... colored the image with Copic markers and added the little sentiment... OH! and of course, I cut all my papers with my Silhouette, it makes it very easy... hope you like my little card.


SKdigis  digital stamp BABY RATTLE and
BABY GIRL SENTIMENTS SET
Challenges:
Unscripted Sketches - Sketch
House of Gilly - ATG with Pink and Bling


5 comments:

  1. AH-dorable! Love the fun colors combined with the sweet lace. Thanks for playing along with us at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable is right!! Love the fun colors on the white background, the stickled pearls and lace look lovely...I'm going to have to try that sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Love the colors and the darling rattle. Of course I love the embossing!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card I love the colors and design. Thanks for playing along with us at US. hope your join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little baby card ... so very glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)