Saturday, February 23, 2013

All That Stickles # 4 - WHAT'S THE BUZZ!? - greeting card made with SKdigis

Before i start with my post for All That Stickles, I have a winner to annunce, YEAP! from the Think spring blog hop we had last Sunday.  I had 22 comments, 5 of them are from my own design team and since they can have any digi they want to work with, I didn't count them.  So!, I had 17 entries total and the lucky random winner is... #7 selected by Random.org.

CONGRATULATIONS! Hattie, from Hattie's Haven is the lucky winner... please contact me via e-mail and I will reply to you with the SKdigis "Lovebirds" digital stamp and the sentiment, just as shown in my Blog Hop card.

And now, here is my card for a new linking week at All That Stickles... this week we had to use Star Dust and I added it to the bee's wings...  The image is one of my SKdigis and you can find it in the SKdigis Shop including the sentiment shown on the card.  I colored it with Copic markers added soem ribbon and pop dots and here it is... love how this card came out, and hope you do to... join our linking party this week... hope to see you there.

SKdigis digital stamp SUNFLOWERS AND BEES SCENE

Challenges:
All That Stickles - Linking Party # 4
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch # 186

4 comments:

  1. Great Bee BZZZZ card! Love the spring colors!

    I'm so excited to have won! I thought those birds were too cute!

    hattieshaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all those buzzy little bees! Adorable!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card "bee"cause it's so cute (couldn't resist). Love Stickles and they are perfect for the little wings. Super cute!

    Happy Crafting!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)