Saturday, February 16, 2013

All That Stickles # 3 - FOR YOU - greeting card made with SKdigis

Hello and welcome to another week of All That Stickles.  
Before I show you my card for next week's linking party, I want to invite you to our first blog hop...join us!



And now, onto All That Stickles linking party.  This week we had a lovely color to work with..."Fruit Punch" and with it in mind, I designed the "Roses" digital image... I cut the designer papers with my Silhouette and distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Black Soot ink using finger sponge daubers, colored the image with Copic markers and added the stickles just in the flower centers to give them depth in this case... they look gorgeous don't they!?   Hope you like it and come join us in this week's linking party at All That Stickles.

SKdigis digital stamp ROSES + SENTIMENT

Challenges:
All That Stickles - DT sample with Fruit Punch Stickles.
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch # 185 with a twist - Lovey Dovey.

6 comments:

  1. wow... Sonia those flowers are beautiful!!! love your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so sweet, Love it, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so beautiful! The flowers are great!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, i just love them all. i really do :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)