Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sentimental Sundays # 138 - WE BELONG TOGETHER - greeting card made with SKdigis

I am finally able to let everyone know that I made it to Sentimental Sundays design team...YAY! and this is the first card I made as a part of the wonderfully talented design team.  I am not only honored but flattered to be part of it...  and want to thank Nazeema AKA Calypso for taking me in.
OK! for this challenge we have a sponsor and she is...



I received 3 little cute rolls of Washi Tape what?... call me ignorant but I truly I hear about it, but never had interest in it, never "investigate" about it, until now... OH BOY! what a problem... now I want to have it all, it is sooooo nice and easy to use that I am going to start a collection now that I do not have the urge for Cricut cartridges anymore...lol.
That part of the problem was solved with the Silhouette Cameo that I am in love with... :)   So now, if you want to buy new Washi Tape, don't forget to visit Chickydoodle an Etsy store where you can find a huge inventory of Washi Tape... :)

Now onto my Sentimental Sunday Challenge # 138 card.  The theme is "Negative Space"... and you are not going to believe me, but it is the first time I make a card with this technique... I saw some samples on Pinterest and started my card.  I did all the cuts with my Silhouette Cameo and put the card together in a heartbeat.... Truly, it was very easy and fun to make... I will definitely try it again soon...OH! and of course... added a sentiment to honor the challenge even more... Hope you like it...:)


Created with Heart Flowers

You can buy this digital stamp and sentiment HERE

Please visit Sentimental Sundays and look at all the AWESOMENESS the DT artist have done for you to get inspiration... and remember everyone loves to read your comments... thanks for stopping by and hopefully you join us this week at Sentimental Sundays.  Happy Sunday!

Challenges: 
Sentimental Sundays - Negative Space




13 comments:

  1. Sonia,
    Congratulations! Love your card and how you used the negative space! I need to try this technique out!
    {hugs}
    Indy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sonia! Your card is lovely as always!!
    Have a great sunday!
    Yasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...love the way you used the neg space on this card!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sonia,

    So glad to have you on the SS design team. You did a fantastic job on this card. Love all the little details!

    Tameko

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Love the negative space and the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!!
    I love how you use the different colors of the washi for the parts of your flower. Glad to have you on the Sentimental Sundays DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your heart flowers are adorable! Great job on the negative space.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats sonya, so happy for you, i hear you about not having to buy any more carts, lol. i still have no cameo but i am not buying any carts either and putting the money onto other things, :D
    if you have a dt, i would like to work for you. i like your digi's. just saying.
    hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Sonia!!!
    I so love your card1 Love the heart embossing. The cutout digis are fabulous!! Love the stitching and the bling. Awesome card!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sonia,
    I love it! So cute and sweet! How in the world do you get your zig-zag stitching so straight? I'm jealous! Thanks for the warm welcome to the SS team!

    Hugs,
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card - looks so amazing
    Nice to have you in the team
    Big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Sonia! I love this card! I always love embossing, and the way you have the print peeking out is darling!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)