Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sentimental Sundays # 139 - TONS OF THANKS - greeting card made with SKdigis

Hello everyone, here is my card for Sentimental Sundays # 139.  This week we have a "Thank You" cards challenge, and I wanted to color this little cute elephant of mine for quite some time, and I did using my Silhouette, for the little piece behind it, I wrap around it 4 different strings of Hemp Jewelry cord I got at Michaels long time ago and barely use it, I think it came out pretty good although I should have embossed the paper before... I know it would have looked much better, but OH WELL!!... next time it will be...lol.  Hope you like it...

SKdigis digital stamp ELEPHANT
Challenges:
Sentimental Sundays - Thanks
Freshly Made Sketches - Sketch
Clean and Simple - No embellishments
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes
All Sorts - Masculine

Sponsor:
This weeks sponsor at Sentimental Sundays is Sweet & Sassy and the prize is 3 images of your choice.  

18 comments:

  1. Great card!! Love the elephant. And the hemp cord is great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! Like how your twine matches the pattern paper! (Of course the elephant image is darling!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work and thanks for joining in with my challenge over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Sonja your card is totally adorable. I love the little elephant and might have to have him come to my house to play. So glad to be on this design team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO CUTE! I love the twine tied a round the cardstock! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, such a beautiful and elegant card.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card! The elephant is adorable and I like the stitching and the cord.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card! I love that little elephant! Great job with the stitching and all those fibres! Love the colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! Love the co-ordinating cord! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, good colours and lovely image. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh sonia, i feel if i can touch his skin will be so smooth and velvety. you are copic pro for real! love that elephant digi too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that little elephant!! So cute!

    Hugs,
    Kristi♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sonia, what a lovely elephant card. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the elephant on your card. He's so cute. Honored to be on the Sentimental Sundays team together with you.
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  16. This ellie makes me smile! What a fun card, Sonia!

    Inky hugs,
    Angi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)