Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sketchy Friday # 1 - SNAIL MAIL - greeting card made using SKdigis

Hello everyone!  some of you may have seen this card posted here yesterday, but since we had some last minute changes for Sketchy Friday, I deleted that post.  Sketchy Friday has it's new home already at http://skdigis.com.
Here is the card I made as a sample for Sketch # 1, not because I designed the sketch, but it came out awesome right?... I love how this card came out... hope you do to...  :)


Here is the card I made as a sample for Sketch # 1, not because I designed the sketch, but it came out awesome right?... I love how this card came out... hope you do to...  :)

I started cutting all the papers with my Silhouette, cut the center with nestabilites and my cuttlebug, colored the image with Copic markets add the twine on the buttons and attached them on with hot glue, doodle the pink for some dimension, pop dots and that's it... an easy peasy size A2 card ready to put in an envelope... :)


You can buy the digital stamp HERE 
(file includes sentiment shown on card)


Challenges:
Sketchy Friday - Sketch # 1
The Crafters Café
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday Challenge - Layers
Digi Makeover Challenge - Anything Goes with a Digi
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
Jellypark Challenges - New and Old (for my card: new digi and old buttons)
Crafty Katz - Anything Goes
Lady Anne's Card Challenge - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the cut file...will have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute...love that snail!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute snail with its friend!! Love your card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute snail which you have used to make up this oh so pretty card. Love the different layers and the buttons. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. super card, thanks for joining in with or challenge this week at CRAFTY CATZ x Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Great colors. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable snail! (I love snail images...just don't like the real ones in my yard!) P.S. Love how you have outlined the challenges you like by day of the week! Several are new to me, and I can't wait to go check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so cute!! thanks for the cut file :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like the 1st sketch was made for this card! :) Thanks for joining us for challenge #12 at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. See you again soon! Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this!! So glad you joined us this month at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again next month! Just as an FYI - We are doing a DT Call...
    Hugs,
    Karen C (DT coordinator)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)