Wednesday, January 2, 2013

SKdigis NEW RELEASE - NEWS & NEW YEAR CRAFTY RESOLUTION

Hello everyone!  I just want to give you some heads up about SKdigis and have been organizing my blog for you to navigate easy and smoothly.

I have a bunch of thing in store for you... lots of freebies though the year, lots of new releases every month, lots of challenge blogs being sponsored so you can play and have more chances to win SKdigis.

Every button you click in my blog will take you to the correspondent page.  All have been tested but I am just human, and if you ever find something NOT working properly, please contact me clicking on the envelope to your right hand side.  It looks like this:

Click HERE to

Remember "SKETCHY FRIDAY CHALLENGE" starts on Friday January 4, and you can find all about it HERE.  and the banner looks like this:

Button

FREE SKdigis can be found HERE.  (Button is located on top tab).

FREE .studio files for Silhouette can be found HERE.  I offer them in some posts.

I will be sponsoring some challenge blogs through the year and I have a list HERE... play and win SKdigis during those weeks. The button looks like this.

Button


I am having a MONTH LONG linking party EVERY MONTH.  Cards and projects can be from ANY challenge out there during the corresponding month... as long as they have SKdigis as the main image.  Simply upload them HERE.  The button looks like this.

Button

MY NEW YEAR "CRAFTY" RESOLUTION:

  • Learn to make some videos and have some tutorials for you.
  • Start a class to learn drawing MANGA characters.
  • Get my Copic Certification # 2.
  • Make 2 digital layouts per week.
  • Create samples for every sketch I design for Sketchy Friday Challenge.
  • Upload at least 10 new images in the store every month.
  • Keep my scrap area clean and ready to create.
  • Participate in lots of challenges through the year.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to ask... HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

4 comments:

  1. Great resolutions Sonia, the blog looks great too, can't wait to get started with your sketch challenge and I'm hoping to play with some that you are sponsoring too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a super fun year is in store for us!! so excited about the sketch challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the new digis--they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Sonia! Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)