Friday, January 4, 2013

SKETCHY FRIDAY HAS MOVED AND SKETCH # 1 IS UP

Button

Good morning and welcome to our first Sketchy Friday Challenge. 

All my blogs are linked one way or another, but I want you to know that Sketchy Friday Challenge is going to have it's own home away from home... :) YEAP! I do not want participants getting confused if I post something new in my blog that doesn't belong to the challenge.   Please click on the banner above or the button below to go to the blog.

Hope to see you there

Button

4 comments:

  1. Truly wonderful cards!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG- the DT's cards are fabulous and, Sonia, I LOVE your newest images - so cute and so much fun!
    Good luck with your new challenge. Love the sketch.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the awesome sketch to work with Sonia, everyone did an amazing job with it! Love your snail mail card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the sketch and the new digis!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)