Friday, January 11, 2013

Sketchy Friday # 2 - LOVE IS IN THE AIR - greeting card made usign SKdigis

Hello there,  here is my sample for Sketch # 2 at Sketchy Friday Challenge.  This is a nice & easy sketch to work with and I cut all the papers with my Silhouette.  The papers are from Bo-Bunny,  added some twine to shrink the ribbon in the middle glued the heart ribbon from Offray with my hot glue gun.  I colored Heart Dandelions digital stamp, with Copic markers and added some Stickles, the sentiment comes with the digital image.   Hope you like it... :)


SKdigis digital stamp HEART DANDELIONS
(includes the sentiment shown on the card)


Challenges:
Sketchy Friday - Sketch # 2

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sonia! Using the cut file that you shared for the papers made it sooo simple:) Thanks for sharing!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, this image is one of my favorites! Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!! is that twine i see hiding in the back behind the bow... such a great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the card sonia that image is one of my very favorites :) thanks for the great digis and super fun sketches :) you so rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)