Tuesday, January 1, 2013

INTRODUCING SKETCHY FRIDAY DESIGN TEAM

I want to start the year introducing a fabulous, talented, fun and lovely group of ladies that have been with me since I started SKdigis and now they are the heart of my design team for Sketchy Fridays Challenge.  Please click on their names to visit their blogs where you can see all the amazing creations they have and their styles... all unique and breathtaking... :)


KAREN HOWARD

KIMBERLY CLARK

SHARLA LAURSEN

ANNETTE ROBERTSON

JOANN VALDERAMA

SHELLY BOBROWSKI

YASMINA TIN-SANG


3 comments:

  1. what an amazing group of ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to working with you ladies again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super talented line up!!!
    looking forward to the first sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)