Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cardabilities Sketch # 67 - HUGS & KISSES - greeting card made with SKdigis

YEAP! It is Cardabilities time my friends, come on and join us this week.  Karan's sketch is wonderful and very easy to work with.  To make this little cute A2 card I used solid cardstock from CTMH and the patterned paper is Bo-Bunny (got to love it)... I cut the "black doily" with Silhouette and I have a FREE .studio file for you to enjoy (link below).  The digital stamp is one of my SKdigis designs and I colored it with Copic markers and cut around with scissors, pretty good ha?...lol... added the ribbon I had since last year and some pop dots... OH and I almost forgot to mention I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the paper.  Hope you like it...

You can find this digital image and sentiment HERE

Hope you enjoy the file and let me know how much you like it.  Have a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping by.
Challenges: 
Cardabilities - Sketch

9 comments:

  1. Adorable...love those pigs!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pigs! I have them colored up, I just need to get them on a card! great sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! One of my favorite images of yours!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, love the image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cute and funny love card. I really like thoose pigs! Hugs Malin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! What was the name of the embossing folder that you used with your cuttlebug? I love those hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute. Love your little pig image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)