Tuesday, January 29, 2013

FINALLY I CAN TELL - YAY!

This is a short post to invite you to follow the new design team I am on... YEAP! I was accepted at "ALL THAT STICKLES" a new linking blog dedicated to Stickles and all the wonders we can do with them... we will  have tutorials with tips and techniques and along with the marvelous designers we will bring you lots of fun... head over there and follow... you still have time for the giveaway...  Thanks to Ashley and Tonya for accepting me... I have always been a Stickles fan... :)

We will start next Saturday, so you can grab my sketches on Sketchy Friday, continue to All That Stickles on Saturday and close the weekend with a golden key at Sentimental Sundays... 



See you tomorrow when my post pops up with a super cute card you don't want to miss.


5 comments:

  1. You go girl! I just starting following them yesterday, so excited to get to see your loving creations on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Can't wait to see what amazing things you do! I'm following now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to have you on the team! I'll have to use some Sketchy Friday sketches as inspiration for my ATS cards - love 'em! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sonja!!! Looking forward to seeing what you do with our beloved Stickles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so happy for you, they are a lucky team :) have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)