Thursday, January 10, 2013

BEE MINE - CREATE A CRITTER - Cricut Blast From the Past

Hello there... sorry I have not post much lately, but I have been organizing Sketchy Fridays, designing new digis, and of course, spending time with my boys.  But with Valentine around the corner, I wanted to post a card I made about 2 years ago with one of my favorite cartridges.


What I use to make this card:
Create a Critter and George & Basic Shapes for the font.
Bee cut at 3" and font at 1.5", and the wings where done with sticky mesh.
Cuttlebug and Love Language embossing folder.
With Gratitude embossing folder.
Martha Stewart Punch.
Kaiser pearls for the tip of the antennas.
Pop Dots, Black Pen.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute, I totally love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your Bee Mine Card made with the Create a Critter and George & Basic Shapes carts. Can you share what sizes you used and how the little black feelers on his head? Thanks in advance....
    Melinda Strange
    Huntsville, TX
    csi275@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just darling!!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)