Monday, December 3, 2012

SKdigis NOVEMBER LINKING PARTY WINNER and NEWS

Good morning everyone!  I want to sincerely thank the 3 participants we had for the November linking party and in this short post I am announcing Rose Miller as the winner.  Rose, I am sending you a USD $6 voucher to go shopping at SKdigis.  Here is Rose's card... isn't he the cuttest?

Rose Miller used Merry Christmoose

And now the news.  We are NOT having a linking party for the month of December, and we will not have a release of new digital images until next year.  I am also giving a recess to my lovely DT ladies.  I want them to enjoy the holiday season with family and friends without having to worry or get stressed out with designs and deadlines.    I really don't know when new challenges will start and I do not want to promise something I can't keep.  For now, I just I want to dedicate time to myself, living an active life, and enjoying the outdoors.   In between, I will do some planning for SKdigis future as part of my life and not the ruler of it.  I have to remind myself from time to time that I do it just for fun...  But don't get me wrong... I will still be here, posting cards and digital layouts, designing and having fun with all of you out there....
That's all for now, and enjoy the December FREEBIE! Hope you make lots of cards using them :)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Rose. Your card is just darling!!
    Sonia, I hope you and your awesome DT have a wonderful Christmas!!
    Thank you so very much for the freebie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Rose :) adorable card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Rose, darling card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Rose! Enjoy your prize!
    Sonia, I hope you and your design team have a very Merry Christmas. Thank you for the beautiful freebie!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for choosing my card Sonia :)
    you and the dt enjoy your break:) *you are so right, it is all about the FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)