Wednesday, December 26, 2012

JUST A FRIENDLY NOTE ...

Hello my friends!  Hoping you had a wonderful Christmas Eve and a lovely, relaxed and joyful Christmas Day, and that Baby Jesus, or Santa Claus brought all the crafty things you wanted.


I am still doing my research for a new and improved pen tablet.  I have the Bamboo Craft I got about 4 years ago and just last year I got the hang of it, but now I believe I can take the next step and get me a better one.   Any input will be greatly appreciated.  So, in essence, I did not get any material gifts yet, but by having "LOVE and HEALTH", nothing else matters to me.   Enjoy the rest of the holiday season...  HUGS TO ALL! :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)