Monday, December 10, 2012

HO HO HO greeting card made with SKdigis

Hello everyone!  Hope you had a great weekend.  I did, and in between the fun, I was able to color some images that i will be making cards with for the rest of the week.  I will also have some freebies you can cut with your Silhouette in my post for Cardabilities on December 15.  So don't miss it.  I made this little card with Christmas challenges in mind, I cut the letters with my Silhouette and add some liquid pearls and pop dots for dimention, the Santa Bee...lol I color with Copic, added some liquid applique, cut with scissors and mount it on more pop dots... Hope you like it.


You can buy this digital image HERE and check out all the Queen Bee collection HERE

Challenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Merry Christmas
Craft Us Crazy - Christmas
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Include Santa in your card
Totally Paper Crafts - For the Boys
Jingle Belles - Anything goes Christmas
Love to Create - Anything goes
Dream Valley - Christmas
ScrapMuch?- Color Challenge
The Cupcake Craftroom - Anything goes Christmas

16 comments:

  1. Aww....he's a cutie! love the HOx3 fonts! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Santa bee!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!!! Love his beard!! The bg paper is great. Fantastic card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, loving the bright colours Sonia. Nice to see you at Cupcake again. Merry Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sonia I love this!
    What a fun image. The liquid pearl is the perfect accent and I love the technique you used on the beard! Thank you for joining us at CCAYR this month. Good luck in the challenge. ♥ Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a fun card, i love that Santa bee! thanks for linking up with us at ScrapMuch?!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun!! I love "Santa's" beard :) Thanks for playing along with the ScrapMuch? colour challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL I love this!..a bee beard !...Gave me a chuckle! Thank you for joining us over at love to create challenges this week.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. unusual, festive and fun! thanks for joining us at TPC this week. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute image!! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Come visit my blog at meiaudesigns.wordpress.com for a chance to win a $15 voucher giveaway to my online store :)

    Mei

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card.

    Thanks for joining us at Love to Create this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a funny and lovely christmas card! This put a smile on my face!! Love the details! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week for our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Love to Create!! Please Come back and play with us again really soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute! Love that Santa Bee and love the Ho Ho Ho ... just a fabulous card! So glad that you played along with our ScrapMuch? colour challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow I love this-a card to really make you smile! Thank you so much for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges, hope to see you again soon! Have a fabulous New Year! Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have new candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/new-candy.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)