Sunday, December 30, 2012

Cardabilities Sketch # 66 - HE LOVES ME - greeting card made with SKdigis

Hello everyone!...   Welcome to our last challenge of the year at CARDABILITIES with a gorgeous sketch from Karan.   All of you who know me by now, must have noticed that I love to work with sketches, make the shapes in Illustrator and cut them with my Silhouette Cameo.  I used one of my digital stamps called MARGARITA, color and cut it with the silhouette also.  I added some machine stitching, doodling, pop dots and here is my card for this challenge.  Hope you like it.

You can buy this digital image HERE

Challenges:
Cardabilities - Sketch

9 comments:

  1. Totally fabulous, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute - love the playfullness of this card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card Sonia, love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Thank you!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet and playful at the same time. I like that you used kraft paper. A favorite of mine!
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet card :)
    thanks for the file!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card!

    Happy new year!!!!

    hugs from Brazil,

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this card. Such great details.

    (A bit late, but still:) Happy New Year, Sonia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)