Friday, November 2, 2012

WISHING YOU WERE HERE - greeting card with SKdigis

Yesterday we had the release of 8 digital stamps.  If you didn't see the post, go back and check it out by clicking the button on the top left.  There are lots of cards and projects to inspire you and for another 24 hours, you can buy all 8 digital stamps for $10 here in my blog, or you can buy them individually in the store and you can go there by clicking on the shopping card on the top right...{wink}


Today I am posting a card with one of the new digis... It is the solitaire mushroom and I used one of my sketches to make the card.  When I was planning the challenge, I thought of making it a "sketch" challenge, but I wanted to be more flexible and have an anything goes linking party, so anyone creating with SKdigis as the main image can link.  Here is my card and I hope you like it.

What I use to make this card:
Bazzill Black, Becket Radiance, Georgia Pacific cardstock.
Basic Grey - 6x6" designer collection - Sweet Treats
Cuttlebug and nestabilities circles and scallops.
Copic markers, Kaiser pearls, ATG, Pop Dots.
Digital stamps - SKdigis.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely colors!!! I love oranges. I think the sentiment should read "Wishing you WERE here", not WHERE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! PLOP! will change it right away... must have been very tired when I did it.... thanks for bringing it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sonia! Love the colors and of course the mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This single mushroon is gorgeous. I love the layout and of course your amazing coloring.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)