Friday, November 30, 2012

Cardabilities Sketch # 64 - WELCOME SWEET BABY - greeting card made with SKdigis

Hello everyone!...  Here is the card I made for Cardabilities Sketch # 64.  It is the last sketch for my first term as DT member and I have been accepted on the DT for the next 3 months.  WOO HOO!  For this card I used my own digital images.  The stork and baby are colored with Copic markers, I added some doodling with white gel pen.  The paper for the digi clouds and background border are Basic Grey.  I also used my Cuttlebug with swiss dots embossing folder, some pop dots and a Kaiser pearl for the stork eye...  Hope you like my card and come visit us and join us in the next two weeks at Cardabilities...


Challenges:
Cardabilities - Sketch # 64
Pile it On - Anything but a Christmas card.
Corrosive Challenges - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots Challenge - Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Great card Sonia!!! Love this digi!!!
    Xoxo Yasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! The perfect baby card. I love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your DT extension! :^) Such a darling image! Love your coloring, your clouds, design & embossing! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card, so cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so cute. Great design and sweet image.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely baby card, adorable image.
    Great JOB!~
    Hugs, Sonia **Sony**
    http://sonia-studio60.blogstop.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is just super sweet, and a wonderful welcome for a new baby. I kept all the cards I got (that's 18 years now) and if I got this one I'd have it framed. It's just beautiful. thanks for playing with us at Pile It on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card to welcome a new baby. Thanks for sharing with us at Corrosive Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. how wonderful ♥ love the motif and the card is so pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)