Tuesday, November 6, 2012

WISHING YOU A SWEET CHRISTMAS greeting card made with SKdigis

OH I am having so much fun coloring my SKdigis to make holiday cards... This one is from Candy Cane and I used Copic Markers to color it... Hope you like it!




What I use to make this card:  Bazzill Black cardstock, Beckett Radiance. 6 x 6 designer cardstock - Echo Park - Season's Greetings Collection. SKdigis - Candy Cane. Copic markers, stickles and white gel pen. Doodlebug Brad. Machine stitching.

Challenge:

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous candy canes and love the papers!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sonia, love the colors and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas - thanks for linking up at Unscripted Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How 'sweet'!!! I love your card. The papers you used are great. And I so love the candy canes!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card Sonia!
    your colouring is gorgeous!
    have a great day!
    Yasmina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and great coloring! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun card with great coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)