Thursday, November 8, 2012

SHE'S GOT THE LOOK digital layout

I must say that I would be in the limbo without my mac and i-photo.   The original pictures are 8x10 black and white old and faded and I was able to fix them super fast... and did the layout in about one hour.  The hard part was the title and i had to turn to my DT for help, but ended up with this one from Roxette's song. Thanks girls!, and yeap! that little mad girl is me, and every time hubby looks at this pictures he sais..."some things never change"... HUMM! wonder why...lol... Hope you like it.


Challenges: 
Sketchabilities # 78  

Credits:
Shabby Princess:  Gracie Collection
Font: Saginaw Regular 



5 comments:

  1. Sonia... love how the LO turned out!!!! fab... and cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this LO....those pictures are priceless. You were an adorable child!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not so adorable as you can see Sonya... and hubby sais some things never change... humm! wonder why...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS page!! thanks for playing along, Sonia!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Sonia!! Love how this turned out. The flowers are great. Love the photos. Sounds like you hubby has a real sense of humor!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)