Thursday, November 8, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMOOSE - greeting card made with SKdigis

Finally found the time to put this card together... It came out just how I pictured it when I was drawing the moose.  YAY!... I think this is one of my best so far... what do you think?


What I use to make this card:  Georgia pacific white cardstock. Bazzill Kraft. Basic Grey (scraps)
Cuttlebug and Nestabilities. Kaiser Pearls. Ofray Ribbon, pop dots, glue gun, atg. Digital Stamp: SKdigis. Medium: Copic markers and liquid glass. Singer Simple machine stitching. Distress Ink.

Challenges:
Mojo Monday: Inspired by Mojo Monday sketch but "totally" changed.
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything goes
Clearly I Stamp - Critters
Card Crafters Circle - Patterned paper
Divas by Design - Lets get Cute
Simply Create - Linking party
Send A Smile 4 Kids - Holiday Card
Southern Girls Challenge - 46 days to Go
Craft Us Crazy - Preferred color and/or Christmas




21 comments:

  1. OMG! This little guy is sooo cute:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely one of my favoritie images. Your card is fabumoose!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been a super busy girl!! I love this moose, I can't wait to play with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable :) one of your cutest images for sure :) love your coloring and layout/materials in your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...awesome! I love all the little pearls around the edge of the scallop. perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesomeness for sure!!! Fantastic card. I so love your Christmoose. And your card is fabulous. Love the different papers, the stitching and the pearls on the scallop. Now I have to go and buy this one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want him to come live with me! Adorable card, sweetie.....thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle....good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your little moose!!!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, this s so stinkin cute. Love this moose.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is the cutest moose ever...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie td

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely bright and cheerful card.Thanks for joining in with us at Cupcake - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgous card and such a fab image. Thanks for joining in with the PCJ challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card. Lovely image- he's adorable. thanks for playing at SGC.
    XOX Tania
    SGC DT member

    ReplyDelete
  14. My goodness, this is absolutely fantastic!!! I looove it...your image is so cute! Love your papers, layout...I just love everything about this card!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! Good luck and I hope to see you back soon!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such an adorable moose! Love the bright colors! Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspiration!
    Indy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is certainly cute. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just brilliant, I love that image! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an adorable Christmas card! You've colored that cute CUTE image so well! Love it!

    Thank you for participating in the Craft Us Crazy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card, love the cute image...
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, how cute! thanks for joining Simply Create!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)