Thursday, November 15, 2012

I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU greeting card made for CARDABILITIES sketch # 62 using SKdigis

Welcome to a new sketch challenge at Cardabilities... this time around, I made a little twist to the sketch cause I wanted my stars of the left instead.  Please come along and join us this next 2 weeks... we will love to see you linking.  Hope you like my card... :)


What I use to make this card: Georgia pacific and Beckett radiance cardstock, Sassafrass and Basic Grey designer papers, Cuttlebug and Nestabilities, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Stickles for the stars, Copic Markers, Stickles, Pop Dots, ATG.

Challenges:
Cardabilities - Sketch - DT sample.
Pin & Tack - Anything goes.
7 Kids College - Bling
My Grafico - Anything Goes.
Lady Anne's - Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. JUstGORgeous! LOve your colours. LOve your images...Those little stars are sooooo much fun too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the moon/sun and those darling little stars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Sonia!
    Love thi digi!
    Yasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautifully designed. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Lady Anne’s Paper Crafts DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun and cute. Adorable, beautiful design and fabulous coloring. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Cards By Lady Anne. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    cardsbyladyanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this - love the bright happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty and sweet card!! Hugs,Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fun and colourful and what a great image too! That's cool! Thanks for joining us at "Spark Your Creativity Now"!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)