Saturday, November 3, 2012

HELLO GORGEOUS - Greeting Card made with SKdigis

Hello there!  I made this card to showcase one of my new released stamps.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to color and got to try lots of gradients... learned  a lot about color combinations too.  YAY!...
Hope you like it... :)



What I use to make this card:
Bazzill Black, Becket Radiance, Georgia Pacific cardstock.
Basic Grey - 6x6" designer collection - Marjolaine
Cuttlebug and nestabilities circles and scallops.
Silhouette Cameo, Kaiser rhinestones, Silk Ribbon
Martha Stewart Punch, Doodlebug Heart, Hot Glue Gun.
Digital stamps - SKdigis.




7 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I love all the bright colors and different textures. She is gorgeous!

    Thank your for becoming a Network Blog follower and I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get to your blog. Time slips by way too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this flower and the Cameo shading worked beautifully.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is seriously gorgeous! I love the colors you used and popping her up for dimension, so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! This is beautiful Sonia!!! I soooo love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabolous card - I just love the color combo and alle the structure on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ! I love this flower and creative designing this Greeting cards . Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)