Monday, November 5, 2012

HAPPY HOLIDAYS - Christmas Trees greeting card made with SKdigis

I was trying to get this on time for the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches, using the Christmas Trees from SKdigis, but was a little bit to late :(   Any way, I wanted to post the card and share it with you.   I colored the images with Silhouette CAMEO and re-size them to 1.5".  Hope you like it...




What I use to make this card:  Coordinations and Provo Craft Cardstock. Basic Grey - 6 x 6. Silhouette Cameo to color, re-size and print the digital images. SKdigis Images.  PE10, ATG, hot glue gun, pop dots.

5 comments:

  1. WOW!! I totally love this!!! Those trees are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, love the design!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)