Saturday, November 17, 2012

SEASON'S GREETINGS card made with SKdigis

Happy Saturday!  Here is a card I just finished, but I have been coloring that image for 2 days already... I started with light colors and little by little starting adding color and color and more color and I think it is the most colorful card I have done so far... Do I like it?  HUMM! half and half I must say... what I really didn't like was the silver trim in on the red candle... I think it came out a little bit to rough but OH WELL! It is done... Hope you like it.



What I use to make this card: Bo Bunny Back to Backs and Cooredinations cardstock,  MME designer paper, Cuttlebug, Candles Embossing Folder, Nestabilities, Copic markers, At You Spika markers, Sakura, Stickles, Distrees Ink, sponge Daubers, pop dots, ATG.

Challenges:
Unscripted Sketches - Sketch with piggyback. 
Holly Jolly Christmas - Inspired by a Carol - Christmas Candles

9 comments:

  1. Pretty...great image and embossing!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is beautiful!! Love all of the colors. The embossed bg is great. Fabulous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you stopped by for a visit. Your coloring on his card is awesome, and your digital images are wonderful! Just wish I was good at coloring. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colouring of the candle's flame. Great Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous coloring ... love the embossed candles ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Your cards are so beautiful Sonia. I look forward to designing with you over at Cardabilities x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the silver trim on the red candle is fabulous! I actually think that it really draws attention to the holly and seems to ground the beautifull bright candle flames. Love the candle embossed background. Thanks for choosing our Unscripted Sketch to showcase your beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card! Love this! Thanks for playing at US!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)