Saturday, November 24, 2012

CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS - Greeting Card made with SKdigis

Hello everyone... back to Christmas cards and doing the final touches to my X-mas decorations at home... as a matter of fact, I have to go downstairs pretty soon and hold the ladder for my hubby as we decorate the palm trees, just to comply with Christmas Traditions and keep the holiday spirit around the house.  I made this little card using the Silhouette to re-size and cut added some inking, a little kaiser pearl for the eye, some rhinestones.  I always use my hot glue gun to attach the heavy stuff like the bow  buttons and twine.  It was super easy... Hope you like it...



Challenges:
Sparkles Christmas Challenge - contemporary colors
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - 3 things with R (Ribbon, Raindeer, Rhinestones)
Craft Your Passion - Use Scraps

12 comments:

  1. I like it a lot!! Beautiful Christmascard!! Hugs,Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tis is super stylish Sonia. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you used a pattern on the reindeer. It turned out wonderfully well. Love it!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! The reindeer looks great! Looks just like he is taking off. The bg papers are so pretty. Love the added bling and that great ribbon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sonia! This is just gorgeous! I had left a comment on an earlier post and I wanted to make sure you got it.. I was wondering if/when you will be doing a new DT call? I would so love the chance to apply for a spot on your team. I love your stamps! They are so unique and absolutely adorable! Could you please shoot me an email. I definitely don't want to miss out if you will be doing another call anytime in the future. :) Thanks so much!

    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    MY BLOG -http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
    DT Member - http://forevernightchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card - thanks for joining my CHNC challenge 100 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely traditional Christmas card. You sound so organized for Christmas. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty Christmas card!! Love the papers you used and how you did the ribbon/twine bow! So cute! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion last week! I hope you will join us this week, too!

    Hugs,
    HL
    NOVEMBER CYP GDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A brilliant creation!

    Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas Challenges this time
    Good luck in the draw

    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card Sonia! the deer is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Christmas this month.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)