Tuesday, October 9, 2012

WHO SAID BOO? greeting card made with SKdigis

Hello everyone, here is my sample for challenge # 5 here at SKdigis.  I made this card with 2 of my digital ghost stamps and the sentiments are from Bug Bites.  You got to go check her sets of clear stamps... they are awesome to work with.  I re-size, colored and cut the ghosts with my Silhouette Cameo, the papers are from Echo Park, punch is from Martha Stewart, ribbon is Offray and I made the bubbles for the sentiments with Illustrator, some pop dots and rhinestones and voila, here is my card and I hope you like it.  Remember I have a FREEBIE ghost for you to play on this weeks challenge and have the chance to win a certificate to shop some SKdigis.  Have a great day. :)



5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get started on mine! Does it have to be a card? I was thinking of doing a bookmark??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Sonia, I love the interaction between the ghosts..too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sonia,
    This is just sooooo totally cute! I love your creativity. Just so much fun.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo...spooky! Love these ghosts:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)