Tuesday, October 16, 2012

TO THE NEW MOMMY - CAR DECALS CARTRIDGE - Blast from the past!

I made this card about 2 years ago when I was in the DT for My Pink Stamper, and I love it!... I love
Car Decals, as a matter of fact, it is one on the cartridges I kept.  I think it brings endless possibilities.



What I use to make this card:
Cricut Wild Cards  and Car Decals Cartridges.  Card base cut at 5.25" and mom cut at 3".
Cuttlebug.
With Gratitude embossing folder.
Nestabilities Circle and scalloped circle.
Fiskars Punch.
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper.
Kaiser Pearls and Rhinestones
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Black Soot.
Machine Stitching, Pop Dots, Black Pen.

6 comments:

  1. Super cute, Sonia! I don't see many projects with this cartridge, but I can see how it has endless possibilities! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Such a cute creation!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I never thought of using the car decals cartridge to cut paper...duh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://leokc34.blogspot.ca/2012/10/liebster-award.html

    love your card!!! sent you the liebster award ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)