Sunday, October 28, 2012

THANK YOU BEARY MUCH - Cricut Blast From the Past

Hello everyone and happy Sunday. It is gorgeous down here in the southern tip of South Florida.  Glad we came back last Tuesday from our trip up north, I sure don't want to be there right now and hope every one who lives in the storm path is in a safe warm area and positively thinking for the best outcome.  I know how it is to be in a bad storm...
Now to my blast from the past card.  I made it for a Cricut 360ยบ challenge last year and it was published in Cricut Magazine on January 2012.  Hope you like it.


What I use to make this card:

Cricut Wild Cards cartridge to cut the card base at 6" and circle at 5".
Pagoda Cartridge to cut the Panda at 2.5", Bamboo at 4.5" and leafs at 1" and 2".
Papers from Bazzill Basics, Basic Grey, Provo Craft.
Cricut Expression.
Cuttlebug.
Nestabilities Circle. 
Sentiment by ME using Photoshop Elements. 
Seven Swords font.
Kaiser Pearls and Rhinestones.
Pop Dots, Ribbon, ATG and Hot Glue Gun.


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card :) Congrats on being published :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Love the green!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sew-granny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation! Just love the colors for this and the shape! Just had to pass on something to you this time it's my turn :D
    http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2012/10/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)