Monday, October 22, 2012

SKdigis - NEWS

Hello everyone!  today we have 2 news for you.  First is that SKdigis weekly challenge is going to stop until further notice.   Holidays are getting closer, life gets hectic and I need more time with my family... But wait!  the second news is that we will have a MONTH LONG linking party.  YEAP! Starting November 1, we will post DT samples showcasing a NEW release and for you to link ANY card you create using SKdigis.  On The 10th of the following month, we will select the winner/winners by votes from the design team and me.  So any card you create with SKdigis as the main image, you can link up for a chance to win.  I want to thank all of you who linked in the past challenges and  also for visiting and supporting my Design Team.  Great ghost creations last week by the way!... I am glad you enjoyed my Silly Ghost, that now you can find in the store.

The winner of Challenge # 5 is Diana Fernandez with this beautiful book mark.  You have to go to Diana's blog and see her awesome creations, she has super cute cards, bookmarks and projects you don't want to miss.  
Diana used Silly Ghost 
Congratulations Diana, please contact me with your address and Barb will send you your prize ASAP.  My e-mail is skdigis(at)att(dot)net
Stay tuned for the month long linking party starting November 1...  and remember that anything you create with SKdigis from Nov 1 to Nov 31 can be linked.  I will announce the winner of challenge # 6 on Nov 1.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY! 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm so excited to have won the awesome stamp set! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big congratulations Diane! Your bookmark is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)