Monday, October 15, 2012

SKdigis - DT Inspiration # 6


Hello everyone, thanks for all the wonderful creations linked for challenge # 5.  We will announce the winner next week.  Hope you enjoyed the freebie!
With that being said, Challenge # 4 winner - Vicky M with this gorgeous card.
Vicky used a freebie
PLEASE VISIT HER BLOG TO SEE ALL THE WONDERFUL THINGS SHE CREATES!
Congratulations! A Certificate will get to your e-mail by the end of the day for you to go shopping at SKdigis.
Challenge # 6 
This week we want you to create a SHAPED CARD... any shape will do other than a square or rectangle. 
I want to thank my WONDERFUL design team for their hard work. I am lucky to have them in my life.  I believe we have a great FB group and have developed a strong bond in friendship even through distance and hope remains like this for many years.
Now, enjoy the inspirational cards created by my super talented design team.


Sharla used Mushroom Home Sweet Home      

Sonya used Little Wizard

  Larelyn used Happy Fall Set and 

 Shelly used Mushroom Home Sweet Home

JoAnn used Breast Cancer Awareness Set

Cicily used Dinosaur-Brontosaurus

Barb used Little Frankestein

Yasmina used Queen Bee-Witch

Annette used Fall Set

Please give them a big round of applause for this fabulous samples they created...
 

5 comments:

  1. Amazing creations, ladies. So glad to be designing with and getting inspired by each of you.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this challenge, it's so fun to see what shapes everyone played with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful DT cards here :) I am honored to be the winner .Thanks to all the DT that visited and commented on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all amazing. I love the different options! Way to go DT & thank you Sonia for the cute SKdigis! Can't wait to see what the crafters come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Awesome shaped cards DT!!! This was such a fun challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)