Monday, October 8, 2012

SKdigis - DT Inspiration # 5


I want to start the week thanking the two participants we had for challenge # 4 ... I will get the votes from the DT and will announce it next Monday.

Challenge # 3 WINNER is # 4-Jenn Z with this extraordinary card featuring Little Devil with a FELT custom.  WOW! it is amazing Jenn, what a great card.    Please visit Jenn's blog and see her awesome designs. 


Jenn used Little Devil
Congratulations!!! A gift certificate is on it's way to you via e-mail so you can start shopping.   Please grab the respective button from the left column of this blog and proudly display it in your blog.

Challenge # 5
This week we want you to create a "Card with a Ghost" and there is a FREEBIE for you to play with, just in case you don't have any already.
We have a special sponsor... Barb from Bug Bites and the winner of the challenge will receive one of her newest clear stamp sets, featuring one of my designs, you see that little cute ghost smiling at you?; that's my design and it is living in the Ghostly Greetings set... so link up your cards for a chance to win.  (only one winner this week)

You have until Sunday, October 15 at 8PM to link it up. And here are the AWESOME cards by my FABULOUS design team...  Enjoy.
Sonya used Little Ghost
Sharla used Ghostly Greetings (Bug Bites)

Shelly used Little Ghost

Annette used Scared Ghost

Barb used Ghostly Greetings (Bug Bites)

Leirad used Scared Ghost


Great inspiration, right?  aren't my DT ladies amazing artist? ... I love everything they do, so help me giving them a big round of applause!!!
Now is your turn to link up and I have a Ghost FREEBIE for you to play with, just in case you don't have any other one already... remember the challenge is with SKdigis only as the main image.

4 comments:

  1. qué padre retooo, los trabajos del DT espectacularesssss:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards everyone! Love seeing what you all create. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The DT did an awesome job!! Thank you Sonia for 'Silly Ghost'! I so love coloring him and making my card for your challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards ladies! I definitley need to get crafting tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)