Monday, October 1, 2012

SKdigis - DT Inspiration # 4


I want to start the week thanking everyone who participated in challenge # 3... love all the gorgeous cards linked and we will announce the winner next week on challenge # 5.

Challenge # 2 WINNER is # 6-Georgia with this gorgeous and full of detail card.  I can see those eyes wiggling with the action wobble you added behind him...lol.  You may want to go visit her blog and see her awesome designs.

Georgia used Monster # 3
Congratulations!!! A gift certificate is on it's way to you via e-mail so you can start shopping.   Please grab the respective button from the left column of this blog and proudly display it in your blog.

And now... Challenge # 4
We want you to create an "Embossed Card with Monsters", not necessarily a Halloween card... It can be a Birthday, Thank you, Invitation... anything your heart desire but EMBOSSED HEAT or DRY.  You have until Sunday, October 1st at 8PM to link it up. And here are the AWESOME cards by my FABULOUS design team...  Enjoy.


Larelyn used Monster # 2

JoAnn used Monster # 3

Kimberly used Little Pirate

Yasmina used Monster # 3

How is that for inspiration?  I just can't stop looking at them, each one of my talented DT samples are simply stunning ... I love them... Thank you ladies!!!
Now is your turn to link up and I have a monster FREEBIE for you to play with, just in case you don't have any other one already... remember the challenge is with SKdigis only as the main image.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing me as the winner of this challenge! I had a lot of fun creating with this cute little monster! Your images "rock"!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun challenge!! And I do mean challenge!!! Love this darling little Monster 1!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)