Saturday, October 13, 2012

OWL & TREE - CRICUT WILD CARDS CARTRIDGE - Blast from the past!

Hello everyone! I have come up with something that will bring back my Cricut cards from my deleted blog.  Every day that I do not have something new,  I will post one of my cards or layouts made with the Cricut and today I am showing you one that I did about 3 years ago.  Enjoy! :)



What I use to make this card:
Cricut Wild Cards Cartridge.  Owl and Envelope cut at 5".
Cuttlebug.
Swiss Dots, D'vine Swirls & Distressed Stripes embossing folders.
Martha Stewart Punch.
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Tea Dye and Pine Needles.
Prima Flower.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! You do such beautiful work and have for years....so happy to know you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute.....and I actually have that cartridge and have never used it. ACK!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)