Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'M MELTING FOR YOU - greeting card made with SKdigis

I made this card for SKdigis challenge # 4 and give you a boost of inspiration.  I used SKdigis Melting Monster printed twice. One in Bo-Bunny cardstock and the other one in white cardstock, cut around it with scissors, and then cut out the eyes and mouth and colored them with Copic.  I embossed the melting monster with Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls, added an Action Wobble and voila... OH OK! I used also the droopy goo punch from Martha Stewart and some pop dots.  The back cardstock is from Bazzill and an old Recollections paper pad.  The last touch where the Doodlebug Rhinestones and the liquid glass to give it that wet look... Hope you like it. 



Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon....:)


10 comments:

  1. oh my goodness... super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card--super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! This is such a cool card, love the melting monster and what a perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fabulous, a great design!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute creation! I love the swirls embossing folder that you have used. Sure does make him seem to be melting! lol!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooo cute!!! Love the Bo-Bunny cardstock you used. Fabulous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! He really came to life. Just adorable:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)