Friday, October 5, 2012

SKdigis - DT Inspiration # 7 - I WEAR PINK FOR MY TEACHER greeting card made with SKdigis

Would you believe me if I tell you that I spend all day yesterday in my desk designing?  Well, I did, and I have a super cute BREAST CANCER AWARENESS KIT, ... you got to go check it out in my store, you are going to love it... 
If you want have the chance to win a $10 shopping certificate, grab the Hope Ribbon freebie and make a card, I want to see pretty cards with a clear, clean photo and the prettiest one will one. Link it up below until Oct 31 and at Link up for Pink until 10/14 there you a chance to win from hundreds of prizes. 
OK! back to where I was, putting the kit together and when Steven saw me he said, OH mami!, one of my teachers has breast cancer, and this little card came to my mind... Hope you like it.
OH! and I used my Silhouette Cameo to color, print and cut.   Love those layers, don't you?... Now I am going to link up in the following challenges. 
Link up for Pink
Celebrate the Ocassion
Dream Valley Challenges
A Gem of a Challenge
Cupcake Craft Challenge
Flourishes
Cut it Up
HIMCR



24 comments:

  1. WOW--this is just perfect. You're one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love it! What a sweet son you have, too!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adoable image,thanks for playing @ CTO!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely and adorable card! Love the image and the colors!Thank you for joining us over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! Super cute. Makes me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Sonia!!! Love this little guy and the great bg paper. Thank you for the free Hope Ribbon. Looking forward to entering this challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your sponsorship! Love the new kit too! Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic kit for breast cancer awareness! Let's help get the word out there :-)

    Thanks for joining us over at A Gem of a Challenge for our "For The Girls" challenge - good luck!


    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card gives support and smile, great combination! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so adorable. I am also glad to see so many SKdigis images linked up here to. TFS with us at CTO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sooo cute!
    Thank you for joining us at Celebrate the Occasion this week, Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! The machine stitching looks great and I love how you added the bling! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, how adorable!!!!
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an adorable image! Thanks for playing at Cut It Up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute card and I love all the layers! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up!

    Stacey
    Cut It Up Co-Founder

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my gosh! I love this cut! Visiting from Link Up For Pink, but also want to thank you for playing with us at Cut it Up Challenges. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute card!! I love how you did the layering to make him look dimensional! SO cute! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges!

    Kimberly
    Cut It Up Co-Founder

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fun image for such a great cause, wonderful! Thank you for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Breast Cancer Awareness" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a cutie.

    Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Dream Valley.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)