Thursday, October 11, 2012

I MISS YOU greeting card made with SKdigis

Hello everyone!  I have been on a roll here making a card every day as planned... YAY! I even have some scheduled for upcoming days, and I am working on a new Silhouette Lesson.  Yesterday I checked some challenges to play at and found one I liked a lot, so I made a card using my sailboat digi, upload it to Silhouette CAMEO, color it and print it, after that, I use one of my nestabilities to cut it out with the Cuttlebug.  I also embossed the paper with D'vine Swirls, some bright ribbon, pop dots and finally added the round sentiment.  



 I am linking this card at:

Hope you like it! 

11 comments:

  1. Love it!! Those colors are awesome together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Love this little boat! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty!!! Love the sailboat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! I see the 2 of us almost had the same idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love this colorful boat! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bold colors! Such an awesome card. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fresh and adorable! Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought this card is made by hand, if yes this will be very cute card which I have never seen it before. So its good to make a card by hand rather than buy from any shop.missing you card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, this is one of my favs. I love the boat and the colors and the papers and the layout....okay, okay...I really love this little card. It's just really really cute!!! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)