Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Cardabilities Sketch # 62 - HEY PUMPKIN - greeting card made with SKdigis

Hello everyone! Hope all of you in the storm path are safe.  We where lucky, just came back from Bethesda, Maryland last Tuesday, and watching the news, the area has been pounded with rain and snow.  It is cold here this morning, in the low 60's which is cold for us here in the South tip of Florida.


OK! now on to my card... I made it to showcase Cardability Sketch # 62... I can't stop saying how much I love Karan sketches, they are fun and easy to work with.  For this one I used my Silhouette Cameo to color print and cut the images and sentiment...that I first design in Illustrator.  Hope you like it.


I am also entering this card in the following challenge:

What I use to make this card:
Papers from Georgia Pacific Cardstock, Becket Radiance.
Cuttlebug & Victoria Embossing Folder.
Versa Magic Chalk Ink.

Sentiment and Pumpkins - SKdigis

Adobe Illustrator.

Silhouette Cameo.

Singer Simple sewing machine.

Kaiser Pearls and Rhinestones.

Pop Dots, Stickles, Pop dots.


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the lite green with the orange! The embossing and gems are a great touch with those cute pumpkins.

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the embossed background and the cute gems, and love those pumpkins!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Sonia!! Love the whole set up of your card. And those pumpkins are fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. II like the card and such great use of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! Love the stitching and colors!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely take on the sketch - great use of colors and tecniques. TFS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card. I love the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at CTO.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card, love the embossing in the background! Love the colorcombo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabolous card ♥ love the motifs as well as the coloring ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I saw this card, I've smiled like the pumpkin at the front... such a cool card! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those pumpkins are so much fun!!! Love their eyes :)
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card!! Love everything about it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great pumpkin card! I just love all the bright colors:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)