Sunday, October 14, 2012

FOREVER FAMILY LOVE greeting card made with SKdigis

I can't believe is already Sunday and the weekend past so fast.  Last night we went to the Horror Fair here in my neck of the woods and we had a blast.  "The House" was super scary and we where holding on to each other like ticks.  You should have seen Steven's face (my 12 year old)... he finally realize he is not as brave as he thinks he is, but hubby did a great job protecting us like always.  Then we went in the roller coaster, and It was worse than "The House"... it was so old and rusty, that made me thought of Final Destination, with the rails collapsing and flying out... lol.  The best part is that I behave and did not eat any of that yummy fair food... hard to resist those elephant ears, but I did!
OK! on to my card.  Isn't the mushroom family the cutest? I hope you like it.



What I use to make this card:
Bazzill Black and Kraft
Beckett Radiance cardstock.
Designer Cardstock - MME All Spice
SKdigis - Family Love
Medium: Copic Markers
Cuttlebug Love Languaje embossing folder.
Nestabilities Small Labels.
Singer Simple sewing machine.
Button, Ribbon, twine, glue dots, pop dots and hot glue gun.


 I am linking this card at:

Hope you like it! 



9 comments:

  1. OMgosh, Sonia. I think this may be the cutest image yet, I love, love mushrooms and this is just toooooooo adorable. Sounds like last night was fabulous.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! That image really is sweet and so unique! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is sooo cute! You did a great job! Love the stitching the button and ribbon, the colors, everything!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulous!! Love those mushrooms! The stitching you did is great! I love it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, Sonia - I love this !!! Those mushrooms are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you have used that image! Such a pretty card and I absolutely love your coloring! So vivid!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great image! I just love those big mushrooms. They aren't something you typically see on cards and are a refreshing change. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! I love that stitching and your button embellishment. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful card Sonia, love the mushrooms and the way you colored them . The heart embossing looks great with this image :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)