Tuesday, September 11, 2012

TO CUTE TO SPOOK - Halloween greeting card made with SKdigis

Good morning everyone!  Afternoon I may say...lol  I woke up and drop of Steven at school, went back to bed to sleep for 1/2 hour more and knocked out until 11:40 AM.  I guess my body needed it cause I have not been sleeping my 8 hours for a long time... OK, not to my card... I made this one for something else but i like it so much that couln't wait to post it later on... Here I am showcasing the Little  Steven Collection kids,  I designed all of them with my son in mind.  Aren't they the cutest?  OH and I cut them with the Silhouette... how cool is that?  Gotta love my Silhouette CAMEO. {wink}

You can buy these guys HERE

Supplies:
Bazzill Black cardstock
Georgia Pacific (acid free) cardstock
Beckett Radiance, CTMH cardstock
Doodlebug Designs - Black Velvet
Copic Markers, Liquid Glass, pop dots
Tools:
PC Paper cutter, CM Paper Cutter, Scor-Pal, 
Silhouette, Tape. 

18 comments:

  1. Love it! All those little guys are so cute, and colored up perfectly! I've loved working with the lil' Devil one and have a couple more that I can't wait to play with! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute images, love them. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Hope to see you next week.
    Babette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! This is most adorable!!! Love the spderweb bg and all of those darling little kids!!! Love your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at Inky Impressions challenge.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! Definitely too cute to be scary though!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness--these are so stinkin' adorable! Love it! So jealous of your Cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all of them Sonia!
    great card!
    Mina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh...those are the cutest bunch of trick or treaters! Love this- you did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so adorable, love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh this is so lovely :) Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly and good luck - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great, love the design, thanks for joining our challenge at Jellypark, Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a spook-tacular card! Thank you for playing at Natalie & Amy's Challenge!xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Están mega divinosssssssssss, me encantannnnnnnnnnnnn, te quedó de lujo este trabajo amigaaa:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is sooooo cute! I love cutting digis out with my cameo I do it all the time! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love it here as well. New follower =)
    Toodles
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorable line up :D And your title is so right they are too cute to spook! Thank you for joining us for our first Natalie and Amy challenge and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a stunning card. So beautiful and great design. I appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing this adorable creation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)