Friday, September 21, 2012

THANK YOU Greeting Card made with SKdigis

Hello everyone! today is a special day and I have a promotion like no other.  A bundle of ALL my digital images.  119 files for $39.99... hurry get them cause it will be available for a limited time.  You can see the them in the DIGI GALLERY . Use the PAYPAL button on the right and files will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours.   And now, here is a little card I made today for a bunch of challenges.


Challenges:
Mojo Monday - Sketch # 259
Paper Pretties - Use Ribbon
Creative Craft Challenges - Anything Goes
Hiding in my Craft Room - Distressing
Pholkart Blessings - Red and Yellow

10 comments:

  1. Amigaaa es una tarjeta muy muy muy lindaaaaaa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very pretty!!! Love the layers and how you did the sentiment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute!
    Love the circle sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonia,
    I love the bold colors and the inking just highlights each paper perfectly. Of course you know how much I love the image. This is just a delightful card.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card, love the bright colours and a great layout!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. So vibrant and sunny.
    Thanks for sharing at Creative Crafts Challenge -Anything Goes
    Hugs
    SandraT CCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)