Friday, September 28, 2012

SWEET LOVELY BEAUTIFUL COZY HOME - greeting card made with SKdigis

I have been writing this post about 10 times already and delete it again and again... I do not want to be a sad post cause only I know how I feel at this time, so I am going to make it short and simple.  I made this card for the Critter Sketch Challenge that I am sponsoring for the last week this month.  Of course I am not pretending to win my prize, but I wanted to use the sketch to make this card and to showcase my latest SKdigis digital stamp... Hope you like it. 





Supplies: Bazzill Black cardstock, Georgia Pacific (acid free) cardstock, Beckett Radiance, Basic Grey, Copic Markers, Stickles, Kaiser Pearls & Rhinestones, Pop dots, CTMH distress Ink.
Tools: PC Paper cutter, CM Paper Cutter, Scor-Pal,Tape, 1" Fiskars Circle Punch, Printer, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Sponge daubers.  

11 comments:

  1. How cute! I love the way you turned the sketch. Thanks for playing in the Critter Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonia, this is adorable!

    Hugs to you at this time, I hope you find comfort and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet:-) Love the colours and the layout. TFS

    Hugs coming your way. Karon

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Love your adorable card!! Beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card Sonia! My thoughts and prayers are with you my friend:)

    Hugs
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sonia!
    I had fun playing with your images over at CS for the month.... Your images always makes me smile....
    TFS on your lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card...big hugs to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoy working with your images. I love your coloring on this sweet house too. Your sketch really showcases the image! Thanks for letting us work with you over at CS this month!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, love that sweet image and great colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such an adorable card!!
    Hope a digital long distance hug from Holland will make you feel a little better. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely thanks for joining us at critter sketch and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)