Friday, September 7, 2012

STEVEN'S FIRST SCHOOL PROJECT - Made with Silhouette CAMEO

When I sold my Cricut cartridges he was VERY upset cause now he didn't have fonts to cut for his school projects and he couldn't make cards for his "girlfriends".  He was not happy that I got the Silhouette CAMEO until yesterday that we sat and did his first school project of the year.  We opened Silhouette Studio and I guided him through to getting fots, position the words/letters, taking a visual measurement, loading the mat, and cut.  Simple as that... he also picked the font he want it and with over 1000 free fonts I have uploaded in my MAC, he cut to his heart content...and he did it all on his own...



To bad that the red INK was low for me printing SKdigis all the time, and by the time I got to Office Depot last night, they where closed.   But here is his project and hopefully he gets an A+ thanks to Silhouette and mom....lol

Free Fonts from Kevin and Amanda (she has 15 new free fonts) 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)