Monday, September 17, 2012

SKdigis - DT Inspiration # # 2

OH my,  What a great turnout we had for our Inaugurational Blog Hop and Challenge # 1! There were so many gorgeous entries, lots of winners and new faces.
And now, the Challenge # 1 winner
After counting all the votes from the DT, our challenge #1 winner is...#10 by Karon with this gorgeous card.  The paper piecing, clouds, embossing, and well, everything is just amazing. You really need to stop by her blog and see her stunning creations.
Karon used Owl
Congratulations Karon!!! A gift certificate is on it's way to you via e-mail so you can start shopping.   Please grab the respective button from the left column of this blog and 
proudly display it in your blog.
Now we think that all of you are winners and to thank you for your support and as a token of my appreciation, I am giving one SKdigis image of choice to everyone that linked up a project for challenge #1! Simply leave a comment on this blog post with your image choice from the SKdigis online store found here. I will email it to you right away.

Challenge # 2

For Challenge # 2, create a card using "BLACK & WHITE + ONE COLOR".  You have until Sunday, September 23 at 8PM to link it up.  For some inspiration, I want to show you the projects made by my WONDERFUL design team members. They really rock my SKdigis and I am once again amazed at their STUNNING creations. Enjoy the view.

Please give my DT a big round of applause ... they did a phenomenal job!!!
Now is your turn to link up your wonderful creations.  Remember to check the challenge rules and  link up by Sunday, September 23 at 8PM

6 comments:

  1. Sonia, your card is great. Love this one toothed monster:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!, love the image.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all did an awesome job on the new challenge!! Can't wait to get started on my card. I have an idea. Congratulations to Karon for winning challenge #1!
    Thank you so much Sonia for the free digi. I have chosen Zoo-Flamingo. :)
    anmeron at alabamabroadband dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful inspiration by your design team! Congrats on your 1st challenge! It was a lot of fun!
    Thank you for your kind offer of a free digi I would like to create with the one that you have showcased in your card. Monster #3! He is too darn cute!!!
    Thank you!
    Hugs,
    Georgia Ehrmann
    geritolgal2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely inspirations by the DT..
    Thanks for another chance in playing along on your fun challenge...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)