Monday, September 3, 2012

SKdigis - DT Inspiration # 1



WELCOME!  WELCOME!  WELCOME!

To SKdigis "Challenge Inauguration Blog Hop".
You are in the FIRST stop.
"SKdigis" blog = Sonia's Blog

SKdigis challenge will be hosted at SKdigis Challenge Blog, every other Monday.  The next challenge will be on September 17.  So please add it to your favorites and don't forget your way.  It is pretty simple... http://skdigis.com and click on the challenge link on the top bar.


I want to start with a big "THANK YOU" to my wonderful design team friends for putting up with me and all my changes.   

The blog hop will last 10 days.  We wanted to give you plenty of time to join us in our first challenge.   And I will love for you to come and play along with us twice a month.  We are going to have easy peasy challenges for everyone to enjoy.  Add your e-mail for updates (you don't want to miss new releases and monthly freebies) and I will be thrilled to read your comments and follow you too.  I truly am looking forward to it.

Here is my card using Beach Scene


And now, enjoy the blog hop, collect the KEY words along the way, and we will be waiting for you in the Challenge Blog.
Do you want to win $6 gift certificate here in my personal blog?
Follow me and leave a comment telling me how would you use SKdigis. 
And if you want to add my button in your side bar, go ahead and grab the code.  
I will post the winner of the gift certificate on September 7.
My key word is:  {CREATE} and your next stop is at Bug Bites by Barb Orvis, you'll have the chance to win in her blog too and here is the complete line up.

SONIA  KERTZNUS    (YOU ARE HERE)
  BARB  ORVIS  
  LARELYN  SARTINI    
  SHARLA  LAURSEN    
  SHELLY  BOBROWSKI    
  SONYA  BRINDLE    
  TINE  KRISTIANSEN    

Enjoy the hop and good luck!

25 comments:

  1. OMG- this is so pretty...look at all th ose colors! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...you knocked this one out of the park!! Love it...wow! Thanks for the invitation to be a part of this amazing group! Love it!!!!

    Hugs,
    SB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowie wow!! Absolutely gorgeous colors! So happy to be part of the team:)

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!!! Your coloring is always so amazing :) Just beautiful!! Love that dry embossing too and that ribbon!!! That ribbon just pops out at you!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image! I use digi's for cards and scrapbook pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Sonia!! Great coloring!!!
    love, love, love!!!
    Yasmina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow,Sonia,
    I love the gorgeous colors you've used - it's such a delightful and happy card. Your digis are so much fun - can't wait to keep creating.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh your colors are so wonderful, and your coloring is awesome. I will be joining on your challenges.
    Hugz,
    Christine Garner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card Sonia, the coloring is great. I am so excited to be a part of your very first Blog Hop/Challenge. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty!!!! love the embossing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sonia, Beautiful card! The coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sonia this is so gorgeous!! i wish i was at your beach scene enjoying our fun hop right now :) your coloring is perfect. im so honored to be on your fabulous design team creating with your awesome fun digis. ok im off to hop along and see what the other gals have come up with! how exciting!!!! hugs my friend, shelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowzers Sonia, that beach scene is awesome!!! It's so bright and colorful. Thanks so much for putting together such a great hop,I love being on this team and love all the images you are creating, they are SOOO much fun to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colors you used. :)
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  15. How beautiful!!! Love this beach scene. The colors are so vibrant. I will make cards using your digis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome card love the coloring I have used digis for lots of stuff cards scrapbooking home decor always finding something fun to do!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely card! Love the beach scene!!

    Hugs from Tine

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a beautiful scene. I would use the digis for cards and scrapbooking. I am a new follower

    mary3mom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. adorable image and your coloring is amazing...hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so gorgeous! I definitely need to get my hands on some of these digis-- they will be perfect for some Operation Write Home cards! And for me to practice my coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thankyou so much for sponsoring this hop. I like your card, very pleasing to the eyes and mind. New visitor and follower. jellybeankahler@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a cute card. Love it & you're so talented at using those Copics. Thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the bright, happy colors on your card!

    As I'm lousy at (and to lazy to) coloring images, I would print the images on patterned paper and cut them out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a bright and colorful card. This would bring cheer to anyone! Love the simplicity of your stamps just so CAS, my style. I adore your mummy stamp:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. So pretty! I love how you colored the scene! Fabulous, girlfriend! :) So glad to be a part of the team!

    hugs,
    Jo:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)