Friday, September 7, 2012

SKdigis - BLOG HOP WINNER

Just a reminder that Challenge # 1 is still on until NEXT Wednesday, September 12.  Grab your SKdigis and come play along HERE... 

I want to thank each and every one of you who left a comment in my blog, it is very rewarding to come back and read all of them and visit all my new followers.  Thanks for your support.  

And the winner is:  SHARON


Congratulations Sharon... I will be sending the Gift Certificate code and will leave a message in your blog for you to know you won.  I know how that is when you have tons of blogs you want to visit, but time is of constrain and you can't make it... lol
I want to tell you to visit Sharon's blog cause she has wonderful creations for you to delight with... you do not want to miss it.

Don't forget our first challenge is up until Sep 12...  visit SKdigis Challenge blog for details



2 comments:

  1. Congrats Sharon--definitely a great blog she's got there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much Sonia!!! I am so excited!! And thank you Sarah for the wonderful comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)